Thierry Mugler ANGEL Standing Star 100 ml Eau De Parfum Spray
Not every perfume is as painstakingly created as this one. Only the best are created by experts in laboratories and tested over and over again until they are perfect. One such brand of perfume is Angel.
1. Michelle - Been wearing this since I was 18. Love the fact that the Stars are refillable and different sizes of Starz.
2. Ketevan - I love this complex perfume with many notes. First, I smell chocolate, then berries and caramel. The perfume smells different on every person, but smells great on me ,I always get compliments on it. It is loud and friendly, but not overwhelming. I wear it year round.
3. Courtney - I received a sample of this scent and loved it. I’m going to purchase a full size because it’s so nice and I love the packaging too. The top notes are mandarin and peony, with middle notes of red fruit and apple essence, and a base of patchouli, woods and cedar. The perfect unique combo!
1. Javeria - Not sure how and why the scent change over time. It starts with nice warm and sweet scent and later within few minutes smells like some cheap perfume. It is so powerful and makes me nauseous. The only thing i liked was the shape and design of the bottle.
2. Nasaiko - Smells like coconut, if you don’t like the smell of coconut oil this is not for you. It didn’t last long either
3. Jennifer - The pepper punches me in the nose immediately- seriously, it irritates my nasal passages so I have to let it settle a bit. Then, as listed, I get sweet woody patchouli. It’s quite nice, but it feels like a man’s scent to me. I’m glad I sampled but didn’t invest.