Viktor & Rolf
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
One of the top selling perfumes in the world by Design House Viktor & Rolf , Flowerbomb was composed in 2005, by Master Perfumers Olivier Polge and Carlos Benaim. A heady mix of gourmand and florals, this sweet treat of a fragrance has notes of tea, bergamot, sambac jasmine, orange tree, catleya orchid, freesia, rose, and amber, musk, and patchouli.
1. Rachelle - Okay, you guys, I have seriously never been so in love with a perfume. I can not believe it. Every time I wear this perfume, my husband takes notices.
2. Jessica - Flower bomb! What can I say! This has been my fav perfume now for years the smell is just so sexy! Everyone always compliments me when I wear it and to me the price is perfect for the quality. The smell literally lasts all day.
3. Grace - Smells amazing looks so pretty! Will be rebuying! Lasts all day and night! Want to rebuy in all different sizes to decorate my room.
1. Cantaragui - This is more floral, which is a scent I do not favor. But.if you like floral perfumes, this one is for you.
2. Julia - I love the bottle and the packaging, super cute. But the smell is way to sweet for me, I cannot use it, unfortunately.
3. Mary - Honestly I was not a fan, and I wanted to be soo bad! It was an overwhelmingly powerful, cross between citrus and musky.. Almost grandmotherly like.. I'm hoping I find another scent off this line that I like..