Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 100 ml Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
In Light Blue Perfume by Dolce & Gabbana, an impish note of green apple emanates from the latest creation of the most impertinent of Italian designers. Light Blue is not a lighter version despite its name: It sparkles with flowers and fruit notes that are an enticement to joie de vivre. The fragrance opens on a fresh and gourmet note of Sicily cedar, Granny Smith apples and bluebells.
1. Fonty_O - An ISO E Super mega start! I can't get enough of this fragrance. It's so fresh and mouthwatering. Smells like how sour lemon tastes - with sea breeze and gorgeous cedar-like sharpness. If you love ISO E Super in your fragrances, you'll LOVE this!
2. Krian - For me, this is a bit more masculine than the original because of the bitter citrus in the opening. The longevity is better though, 3-4 hours compared to the edt which sadly only lasts 2 hours on me.
3. Jadetive - I layered this with Paul smith rose and my daughter said she smelt fruity mango.
Negative reviews :
1. Jonayla - it's not my cup of tea. Its too sharp, too watery, too lemony for my taste. If you like softer perfumes as I do, this is no go for you.
2. Jacqueline 7nt - I feel like I am the only person on the planet who does not like this very much. It is possible the bottle is too fresh, and needed time to age, I don't know.
3. KevGeez - I had to open it to test it and I think it is average. The EDT is much better.