Daisy by Marc Jacobs Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
The world of women’s perfume is vast and exciting. Marc Jacobs is a superb fragrance designer, and his brand quickly climbed into the hearts of many. The Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume line was unveiled in 2007.
1. Marlene - I really like this product. the perfume is so good smelling. i use this every day I've tried other once but they don't work for me. i'm allergic to perfume but this works. i'm on my other one right now. i really recommend this it's the best i love it so much!
2. Jenna - I usually prefer body mists over perfumes, but this one is my go-to. It has a beautiful, fresh smell that is not offensive whatsoever. The roller ball makes it easy to apply, and the scent is very long-wearing. Absolutely love this product!
3. Daley - This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells amazing and lasts all day long. The bottle is adorable and hold a lot of fragrance which is great because I need it to last I wear it everyday. I have bought this product many times and it never lets me down. It's a little pricey but totally worth it.
1. Tiffany - Way too floral. If you love that flowery smell this is definitely it! However it’s just not for me. The fragrance does last all day and doesn’t need to be reapplies. And the bottle is beautiful on any dresser.
2. Michelle - I personally think its to flowery for my taste in smell . I like it but don't love it . I've only tried it once i maybe should try it again.
3. Bunny B- This was gifted to me and i hated it. It smells really old lady ish and i dont like that because im a young women. So i would not recommend it to people my age. Dont wanna smell like an old lady when your young lol. I would not ever where again.