1 Million by Paco Rabanne Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Inspired by Rabanne's metallic fashions,1 Million was in particular a 1967 dress worn by singer Françoise Hardy. The fragrance was developed by perfumers Olivier Pescheux, Christophe Raynaud and Michel Girard, and features notes of grapefruit, rose, cinnamon, spice notes,mint, blood orange, blond leather, white woods, amber and patchouli. The 1 million bottle is modelled after a gold ingot.
1. Eliany- Strong masculine scent that a guy can feel confident about wearing. Not to mention the flashy bottle but not overly done flashy. You won't be disappointed when every woman you come in contact with wants to smell you.
2. Nathan S - Smell is amazing, lasts long! Design is great! This is my go to scent. Everyone should definitely try this!
3. Jared - Has a nice long lasting smell. It has a warm sweetness to it. I feel it's more of an evening cologne club or flashy cologne. You have confidence the cologne is working all night. I have received compliments for wearing this several times.
1. Michael - I purchased this fragrance when it first came out and again, I used to get compliments. Recently I feel that the formula has changed because it doesn’t smell the same as when I first purchased it. It’s unfortunate because it was great.
2. Rujuta- I did not like the product. The quality is very low. Smell Does not stay long. Not worth the price. Product packaging is quite good. Not a big fan of this product. In all it’s not worth the price.
3. Jeremy - Definitely an older individual’s preference of choice, for those who have a more less sensitive nose. For me the scent is quite vibrant as it is very strong and it does only last about an hour. However, it is not my type of cologne. Maybe for my father who enjoys strong fragrances that shoots up the nose. Do not consider buying this for a younger gentleman.